15 mph? That makes this electric scooter not much more than a toy, but what a great first ride for some lucky kid with enviro-conscious parents!
Here’s what Sharper Image has to say about their “Pocket Mod Vapor Electric Scooter by Razor” (sounds a bit like a science fiction weapon to be used against mods!):
Add some vibrant Italian “dolce” to your everyday “vita” with this classic Euro-scooter. Features a 250W/24V electric motor.
– Inspired by the classic design of an Italian scooter.
– Travels as fast as 15 mph and as far as 10 miles on a single 8-hour charge (40-minute run time).
– Cast aluminum wheels with 12-inch pneumatic tires for secure, steady ride; wide, comfortably padded seat flips up to reveal storage compartment.
– Nonskid textured foot deck; easy twist grip speed throttle control; hand-lever rear brake; retractable double kickstand.
– To charge battery pack, plug into standard outlet.
– Maximum weight limit is 175 lbs.
– Ages 12 and older.